Friday, February 17, 2017

March 2016

We enjoyed starting our Spring Break with some open gym and cousins!!!


The kids were desperate for bunkbeds!
A beautifully warm March day playing with the hose and sandbox at the Saari's!

Labor of love for Silas.  This is the formula I make for him every day!
I took the older three to Zootopia in the movie theater!
They were so scared they ended up sleeping with us for a week!



Walking to eat down town Stillwater for Alicia's birthday!
A beautiful Spring day at Grandma and Grandpa's




Silas fell asleep on Dustin as they laid on this rock.



Dentist!

I got a Kidney infection and found out that I only have one kidney.  So I was ordered to bed for two days.  Daddy stayed home the first day and Nana helped out the second day.  I was so thankful for the help!










No comments:

Post a Comment