* 8 more days until my due date (well as of midnight!)
* Not many plans have been on our calendar these last few days which are not a good thing at this point in the pregnancy game.* Haven't been taking very many photos these last few days because I don't want to waste space on my camera just in case I go into labor and don't have time to down load them.
* I have had about 3 nights in the last 1 1/2 weeks when I thought I was in labor and up for about 4 hours during the night, waiting for things to get more intense. The next day after those nights are a little disappointing!
*Am loving the "Breaking Free" Beth Moore bible study I am doing at Alicia's house with some neighbor girls. We just started last week and it is a nice thing to look forward to weekly!
* I feel great still. Can still move around pretty easily, I even raced Soren today on our walk!
* Soren is dealing with the upcoming life changing event with emotions, Maeta is dealing with them by nesting with all her toys and her brain seems to be moving 100 miles a minute with no organization to them what-so-ever! You can really just sit back and watch her and be entertained all day long, which Soren and I do!
* My arms are craving a newborn
* My kids have started quiet time in their room, together, and it is going very well. Today they stayed in their beds for 40 minutes talking, reading, and playing pretend. It is nice for me to have a little break during the day now that naps have been given up!
* Can't wait to see little miss Williams. Wondering if she will look like Soren, Maeta, or both
* Saw The Hunger Games with my mom last night and really liked it.
* Dustin is on pins-and-needles with every phone call or middle of the night bathroom break wondering if this is it!
* Trying to enjoy these last few days of being pregnant!